The new Borland Groover Ambulatory Surgical Center in Orange Park was fully redesigned from it’s previous use as a private college. The two-story building required complete interior and exterior demolition, to to structural frame, with full frame up build-out.
- Full interior and exterior remodeling from office use to medical use with surgical spaces, offices spaces and clinical exam rooms
- New covered vehicle canopy for patient drop-off/pick-up
- Interior design services and selection of new finishes
- ADA improvements throughout
- Hardscape improvements and redesign of site parking
The base design for this facility is being utilized as a prototype for a second Ambulatory Surgical Center and Medical Office in St. Johns, Florida. This new facility will be ground-up new construction.
In addition to Architectural design services, we provided complete project coordination services to the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA).