Collection, Use, and Purpose
Information You Provide Directly
Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. collects personal data directly from the individual to whom it relates, except where that individual has consented to Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. collecting the personal information from a third party or the law otherwise permits Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. to do so. You may voluntarily provide information, including personal information, to us by:
- Emailing Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. about our services, employment opportunities, media requests, research requests, and other business matters;
- Applying to job postings through our job applicant system;
- Messaging Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. through the contact forms on this Site.
Information We Collect Automatically
Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. will automatically collect and store limited information about you when you interact with the Site through the following methods:
- Log data is information your browser sends us whenever you visit our website. Log data may include information such as your computer’s browser type, the browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Personal data means any information relating to a person which enables them to be directly or indirectly identified. Personal data that we hold about you may include your contact details (e.g. name, phone number, address, and email address), IP address, language, and geolocation.
Job Applicant Data
If you are a job applicant, personal information we may hold about you may include the same data listed above in Personal Data, along with your education and work history, work authorization, professional licenses and/or certifications with your registration number(s), professional references, and confirmation that you are above the age of 18. We may seek to collect this information from you or from an employment agency acting on your behalf.
Client, Vendor, and Consultant Data
If you are a client, vendor, or consultant, personal information that we hold about you may include the same data listed above in Personal Data, along with your social media accounts, business address, email address, phone number and fax number, function/job title, company, and types of services provided.
Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. may request that you provide additional information such as your company’s legal status, date of incorporation, place of incorporation, your company’s related entities, your company’s shareholding details, your relationship to any government official, your company’s tax identification numbers, country of origin, business and professional licenses, your company’s insurer, broker and insurance policies, and other information you consent to provide us for purposes of performing contracts or services.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that we store is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
How Personal Data is Used
We use your personal data, and may share your personal information with other parties acting on our behalf, for one or more of the following:
- To conduct research about the use of our website;
- To improve services provided by Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A.;
- To perform services or carry out our contract with you;
- To make informed decisions about business relationships and to prevent inadvertent engagement in illegal or corrupt practices;
- To assess your suitability for employment;
- To comply with regulatory and legal obligations;
- To assess and respond to a complaint you might make to us;
- For our own administrative purposes, including training our staff, conducting internal audits, or transferring assets as part of a sale, purchase or investment in the business;
- For market research purposes;
- To conduct investigations of suspicious or harmful activity;
- To manage risks related to our contracts and services; and
- For communications and other marketing purposes.
Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. will not use your personal information for a purpose beyond that for which it was originally provided. Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. does not sell personal information to others.
Information for Marketing Purposes
Where you have consented to us using your personal data for marketing purposes, we may use your information to conduct marketing and data analysis or to send you updates and news concerning Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A., and our business partners. If you wish us to stop using your information for these purposes, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention and Deletion
We will not retain personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. For personal information we receive from our customers, our customers have control of the purpose for collecting data, and the duration for which the data may be kept.
Confidentiality and Security
Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. has implemented technical and organizational measures and safeguards on the Site and in connection with the Services designed to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal information and against accidental loss or destruction of personal information. Please be advised, however, that although Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. via the Site or email cannot be guaranteed. Bhide & Hall Architects, P.A. has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Third-Party Websites and Features
Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Our Site includes social media features, widgets, and other interactive elements. These features may collect your IP address, information on the page you are visiting on our Site and may share a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features are displayed on our Site, but are hosted by third parties, and are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Third-Party Web Sites
As a convenience to our visitors, the Site may contain links to a number of sites owned and operated by third parties that we believe may offer useful information. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to those sites. You should check the privacy policies of these individual sites to see how your personal information will be utilized by the operators of those third-party websites.
How to Contact Us
Phone: (904) 264-1919